I got mah hur did and my beard trimmed.
Why do they think that they are so important that I’ll go out of my way to bring bad upon them; I could care less whether they won the lottery or got hit by a bus.
Q:Hi. I have a question and it's something that i've pondered over many a times. IF " bears, cubs, otters whatever silly animal people decided to tag themselves with are so proud of their body hair why is it that so many of you grow out your chest hair, leg hair whatever and then shave your pubes? It's perplexing to me to see a hairy legged guy then this bald spot and then this furry belly and pecs area? Please educate me. thanks handsome.
I can’t speak for everyone, but for myself personally, I do it for a few reasons:
- My cum is quite thick, and cleaning it out of my pubes becomes an arduous task.
- No one that I know of enjoys coughing up a hairball when going down on someone, and I tend to shed.
- I’m a grower not a shower, and if I’m soft the pubes wrap around my junk. Then if I get a random hard-on, it plucks at them as it plumps up and is a terribly uncomfortable feeling.
- It does kinda feel sexier on myself for myself.
- Mine looks rather straggly if it grows out.
- It is cooler after a shower.
I only trim, though; I don’t shave completely because I hate the prickly feeling and the upkeep. So while my hair is blonde, it is still there.
Q:Why aren't you my boyfriend? I have an amazing beard, belly, and butt
Well, I’d have to know who you are first, and from your tumblr, I don’t really know anything about you. Thanks for the compliments though. I take it you haven’t even seen the front bits, but I’ve seen them floating around here and there unfortunately.
Q:You're really handsome.. Are you taken? :)
Thanks, and no, I’m currently single. :/
Q:I saw you on growlr and now I lost ya! Got a kik?
I don’t use kik or snapchat or any of those other overly specific messenger apps. I do use facebook and Skype, though, and of course Growlr.
Q:You're really cute! From florida too :).
Cool. I’m originally from WV, but I’ve been here a bit over 5 years.